Sunday, December 23, 2007

Here's Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas

Well, the bustle of gift shopping is almost over. Do you have all of your presents wrapped? I think that I am ready for our family Christmas. I stayed up late last night wrapping gifts until I was done. I watch all year long for Christmas presents and when I find one that I think would be nice, I go ahead and buy it. I then put it away until it is time to wrap it. I start making a list of things that different ones wanted this year and didn't get so I can use that as a start for the next year. Sometimes I am done with my shopping before Thanksgiving. This year I was very lax because I didn't start shopping until last Friday but I knew exactly what I wanted for each person so it didn't take long. This year I made a lot of gift baskets for my brother, nieces and friends which had some of my new jams and jellies in them. My mother started making nylon net scrubbies this fall so I used them for the bows and then they can be used to scrub dishes. They are really neat because they scrub burned on food off so easily and won't damage teflon at all. We are going to put them on my website.

Merry Christmas to Everyone!!

3 comments:

Bev Mahone said...

Sandra,

Just stopping by to wish you a merry Christmas and to let you know I enjoyed reading your posts during the 24 blogging days 'til christmas.

Kelley said...

Sandra,
I enjoyed visiting your blog and your website. I would love to start a cooking business myself. I wish you much success in 2008.
~Kelley

Anonymous said...

Sandra, Happy New Year and a BIG thank you for being a part of the first ever 24 Blogging Days 'til Christmas. I'm glad you're back home, safe and warm!

Dina