Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's Now 2008!

Today is the first day of the New Year. For some reason I am excited about it. I always enjoy the holidays but today seems extra special for some reason. Call it a feeling. I have a feeling that this year is going to be special for my family and for my business. My granddaughter, Bri spent the night with me so I didn't go out to celebrate. My son and his girlfriend, Felicia came by this morning for breakfast. My parents were here too and everyone stayed for lunch.

Here is a new recipe to try out if you need an appetizer:

Ham Rolls
Take a slice of deli ham sliced thin but not shaved and lay flat. Spread soft cream cheese on the ham. Roll the ham and cream chees like a jelly roll. Cut into 3/4" to 1 " rolls. Put a stuffed olive on top and run a decorative toothpick into olive and ham roll for decoration. These are good and not sweet. I usually make them a day ahead.

No comments: