Sunday, December 2, 2007

Jalapeno Pepper Jelly

I just got thru making a new jelly to add to my collection. I have been asked if I ever made Jalapeno Pepper Jelly. Well, I made my first batch today. It is of course green and I have used the red gingham to cover the lids to add to the Christmas Spirit. We usually eat it on crackers with cream cheese. I have added it to my website this evening.

This reminded me of the times that I helped my grandmother when she made jams and jellies. She never made Jalapeno Pepper but she gave me a lot of advice on how to make jams and jellies.

1 comment:

Heidi Caswell said...

Jalapeno pepper jelly, my boys would love that, not so sure about the rest of us. What I really love is your wedding cake. My mother would decorate such too. Hours and hours of work into putting one together. You have much talent.