Thursday, June 28, 2007

Welcome to Annie's Accents Bakery Blog!

I would like to Welcome you to my Blog. I am new to blogging and will be adding information about Annie's Accents Bakery and what we make.

I have been in business since 1989 and use recipes that have been handed down from my mother, grandmother and great great grandmother.

I will also post recipes of various salads, desserts, casseroles and main dishes. I welcome your comments and questions.

Please visit my online catalog website at http://anniesaccentsbakery.vstore.ca

To sign up for our Newsletter please email me at sandra_jstc@yahoo.com and request to be added to my mailing list. We will not sell any of your information to anyone.

Please let me know what you would like to hear about Annie's Accents Bakery and our new products and Specials.

2 comments:

Heidi Caswell said...

Wedding Cakes, didn't know you made those, nice.

Have fun with your new blog.

Heidi

Ginger Marks said...

Annie,
Welcome to the world of blogging. Just love your logo cookies. They were a huge hit with the WINning Sisters!
Thanks,
Ginger